Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Killin' it

Hello hello hello! I hope you all had a very happy and wonderful Easter! I love the spirit that surrounds this wonderful celebration of Christ! I am so grateful for a Saviour that has sacrificed himself for me and for you and for ALL OF US! I truly am just amazed at the love He offers me!

It has been a wonderful week, and honestly I am having trouble remembering the major events... BUT I'll start right off with the exciting information: I will be staying in Stevenage for another 6 weeks (and very possibly more) and will be with yet another companion that is in her last transfer! Hence the title "killin' it" because in missionary lingo you "kill" a companion if you send them home. My new companion's name is Sister Hernes and she is from Norway! I am very excited to meet her, and look forward to what I can learn from her. I have seriously grown to really really love Stevenage so I am so happy that I get to stay for just a bit longer!

I'll miss the HUGE SMILE Sister Smith always has hahahaha. But really, IMMA MISS THIS GIRL.

So about my expedition to London last week... well my camera literally DIED right as we got to see the wonderful sights. I was crushed because we actually went to places I had never been before! We hit up M&M World, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, ALL THE WORKS. I am just so sad that I didn't get anything but lame ipad pictures :( but IT'S ALL GOOD. I took some good mental pics. I'm sure I'll never forget 'em. I am in London again today with Sister Smith, so maybe I'll get to go somewhere. Currently I'm just sitting outside of President Steven's office waiting for Sister Smith to get her interview sooooo we'll see what this day holds!

The weather this week has been super wacky. There have been the most beautiful sunny spring days, and then there have been days that rained and rained and rained. On Sunday morning there were some super random snow flurries, and I just don't even know what to expect anymore. I don't even know why I'm updating you all on the weather... but I hope you enjoy the information haha. Everyone has been very impressed (maybe concerned would be a better word) that I have made it through the entire winter with only a rain jacket. But I've been fine! Oh, and you know how like 5 weeks back I was uber sick? Well a bunch of members had it after me (hopefully I didn't pass that one on...) but it was the flu bug of the year! It had a name and everything. So that's pretty special I guess. Unfortunately I forgot what it was called, but I survived! Hahaha.

Well, that is about it for this week! I'll update you all next week about the new companion, how Stevenage is doing, and all that other jazzy stuff. Love you all!

Love,
Sister Syddall

No comments:

Post a Comment